Festive Fifty disaster

jt.gray@... jt.gray@...
Thu Feb 7 12:25:27 CET 2019

Whilst 'tidying' an external drive attached to my computer, I have managed to delete a folder.  And yes, I know - should have backed it up, should have been more careful, etc.  Who can I blame? Failing eyesight maybe, I am waiting for cataract surgery.

  The folder was my "Festive Fifties' folder with all the Peel F50 shows, in sub-folders for each year.  I know I should be able to re-assemble them via the Wiki, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest a less laborious process?

 John Gray