[peel] New shows uploaded

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Tue Feb 19 22:48:21 CET 2019

I think one of our key comrades also has a wiki for Tommy Vance and others are interested.
me I will never forget the unhappy feeling if I forgot it was Friday and tuned in at 10 to hear Peely. my heart sank and I was grumpy until Monday! there was also some puerile tribal rivalry between postpunks and denim clad long haired heavy metal fans that I took part in.
mark

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@hotmail.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 19/02/2019  09:53  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] New shows uploaded

I have a tape of Alan Freemans last Saturday rock show from August 1978, but that might already be circulating, is it? I also have a couple of cassettes of  Tommy Vance Friday rock shows from 1980.

On 19 Feb 2019, at 09:49, thebarguest@yahoo.co.uk [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Many thanks, Tim. As Rob stated, there are quite a few folk here who are also very keen on other 70's and early 80's radio rock shows. I would be very happy to hear some "new" Alan Freeman Rock Shows from the 70's, there are extremely few full shows in "circulation",

 sadly, and not that many part shows...