[peel] Festive Fifty disaster

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Fri Feb 8 19:35:27 CET 2019

Other than the laborious way, no! Can you remember was it a specific collection, or just every show that was ever made available covering the F50 shows?

If there are any that are no longer available on the links in the wiki then post back as I should have them all

From: jt.gray@... [peel]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:25 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Festive Fifty disaster

Whilst 'tidying' an external drive attached to my computer, I have managed to delete a folder.  And yes, I know - should have backed it up, should have been more careful, etc.  Who can I blame? Failing eyesight maybe, I am waiting for cataract surgery.

The folder was my "Festive Fifties' folder with all the Peel F50 shows, in sub-folders for each year.  I know I should be able to re-assemble them via the Wiki, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest a less laborious process?

John Gray

---