[peel] 1983 and Pates Tapes

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Mon Jan 22 03:36:25 CET 2018

I think the convention is to add the shared/available tag for any show that even just 5 minutes might once have been shared. The date pages will indicate how much of a show  was ever shared, and most should have a link to the group for re up requests. And yes your tapes are worthy of adding Available as a tag for the date! I will try and reup the 1983 shows tomorrow