[peel] 1983 and Pates Tapes

keldridge@... keldridge@...
Sun Jan 21 19:46:43 CET 2018

I was just trying to get hold of the 1983 tapes ?

 Thing is many of them from that year are listed on the wiki as shared and available and they aren't..... not quite I dare say there isn't a massive demand for them once most people have downloaded them - and we are lucky to get them.

 I've been downloading since the first big batches of 1978 shows came along towards the end of 2008. It's fairly well served between 1978 - 1982 ( the best years anyway ).

 1983 , due to circumstances nothing else ,  is a bit misleading. many of the shows displaying as shared are either my JensenPeel pause edits ( interesting but a little short changing ) - KevH compilations ( good quality ) - dead links or just one session ( 3 or 4 tracks ).

 Not complaining... just how its panned out

 Cheers
 Karl