[peel] 1983 and Pates Tapes

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Mon Jan 22 15:22:48 CET 2018

OK try the Mooo/Stuart folder and sort by date

From: Stuart Brooks stuartb@... [peel]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 2:36 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] 1983 and Pates Tapes

I think the convention is to add the shared/available tag for any show that even just 5 minutes might once have been shared. The date pages will indicate how much of a show was ever shared, and most should have a link to the group for re up requests. And yes your tapes are worthy of adding Available as a tag for the date! I will try and reup the 1983 shows tomorrow