Lee Tapes - non-Peel bits - preferences vote

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Fri Jul 7 17:12:08 CEST 2017

I'm starting to come across a few Lee Tapes which have non-Peel content - I have been editing these out for the files for the Mooo, but will be separately creating the full tape files for Lee.

The extra content is from a dance show - not sure who the DJ is, perhaps Danny Rampling?

I just wondered what the majority preference was - keep editing out or upload the full thing?

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/LE059 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/LE059 (the first 30 minutes) and http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/LE057 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/LE057  (A 10 minute section) show the kind of stuff played.

Stuart