[peel] Lee Tapes - non-Peel bits - preferences vote

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Fri Jul 7 20:42:22 CEST 2017

Not for me. Scrolling through started noticing things I liked and then noticed they were john peel plays. BUT think they should be digitised and when The Rampling devotees come avisiting we will be ready with gifts  ...

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "stuartb@brooks22.plus.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 07/07/2017  4:12 pm  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Lee Tapes - non-Peel bits - preferences vote

      I'm starting to come across a few Lee Tapes which have non-Peel content - I have been editing these out for the files for the Mooo, but will be separately creating the full tape files for Lee.

The extra content is from a dance show - not sure who the DJ is, perhaps Danny Rampling?

I just wondered what the majority preference was - keep editing out or upload the full thing?

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/LE059 (the first 30 minutes) and http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/LE057  (A 10 minute section) show the kind of stuff played.

Stuart