[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Jan 12 18:06:01 CET 2017

The next 10 tapes are ripped and uploaded from the Tom Roche treasure trove
of World Service shows

*TR056*
08 May 1995 (BBC World Service)

*TR057*
30 December 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR058*
08 January 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR059*
20 April 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR060*
05 August 1996 (BBC World Service)
12 August 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR061*
27 October 1996 (BBC World Service)
10 November 1996 (BBC World Service) incomplete WRAS DJ cuts off broadcast
half way

*TR062*
19 December 1996 (BBC World Service) (Alternate complete recording of the
incomplete show from TR051)

*TR063*
29 April 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR064*
10 November 1996 (BBC World Service) (complete show but worse reception
from TR061 - used to patch the gaps in the file)

*TR065*
03 July 1995 (BBC World Service) (duplicate dub of TR045 therefore not
shared)

As always - uploaded to Mooo in  this folder

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Mooo Folder
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/RobF/Tom%20Roche%20BBC%20World%20Service%20Tapes/>

The master wiki page for the tape box is here

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Wiki Page
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Roche_BBC_World_Service_Tapes>

On 2 January 2017 at 21:11, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:

> I hope everyone had a decent Christmas and New Year. I had a short break
> from ripping Tom's tapes, but here we all are again with the next 10 tapes
> from TR046 to TR055
>
> *TR046: *
> 24 April 1995 (BBC World Service) (duplicate of TR037)
> 29 October 1994 (BBC World Service) (already shared via Max DATs)
>
> *TR047:*
> 20 August 1995 (BBC World Service)
>
> *TR048:*
> 14 August 1995 (BBC World Service)
> 20 January 1996 (BBC World Service)
>
> *TR049:*
> 22 July 1996 (BBC World Service)
> 29 July 1996 (BBC World Service)
> 25 August 1996 (BBC World Service)
>
> *TR050:*
> 18 December 1995 (BBC World Service)
>
> *TR051:*
> 19 December 1996 (BBC World Service)
>
> *TR052:*
> February 1996 (BBC World Service)
> March 1996 (BBC World Service)
> May 1996 (BBC World Service)
>
> *TR053:*
> 10 July 1995 (BBC World Service)
>
> *TR054:*
> 28 January 1995 (BBC World Service) (already shared via Max DATs)
>
> *TR055:*
> 23 July 1995 (BBC World Service)
>

> As always - uploaded to Mooo in  this folder
>
> Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Mooo Folder
> <http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/RobF/Tom%20Roche%20BBC%20World%20Service%20Tapes/>
>

> The master wiki page for the tape box is here
>
> Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Wiki Page
> <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Roche_BBC_World_Service_Tapes>
>

> On 23 December 2016 at 12:07, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:
>
>> On we go to TR045 -
>>
>> *TR041:*
>> 03 December 1995 (BBC World Service)
>>
>> *TR042: *
>> 18 September 1995 (BBC World Service)
>>
>> *TR043: *
>> 14 May 1995 (BBC World Service)
>> 19 June 1995 (BBC World Service)
>>
>> *TR044:*
>> 25 February 1995 (BBC World Service) (already shared via Max-DAT tapes)
>>
>> *TR045:*
>> 25 March 1995 (BBC World Service) (duplicate of the same show on TR039)
>> 03 July 1995 (BBC World Service)
>> 04 February 1997 (BBC World Service) (already shared via Sav.Eloi tapes,
>> but date was unconfirmed until now)
>>

>> As always - uploaded to Mooo in  this folder
>>
>> Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Mooo Folder
>> <http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/RobF/Tom%20Roche%20BBC%20World%20Service%20Tapes/>
>>
>> The master wiki page for the tape box is here
>> Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Wiki Page
>> <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Roche_BBC_World_Service_Tapes>
>>
>> On 20 December 2016 at 21:05, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:
>>
>>> And to take us up to TR040 - now also uploaded
>>>
>>> TR038:
>>> 17 May 1993 (BBC World Service)
>>> 22 August 1994 (BBC World Service)
>>> 28 August 1995 (BBC World Service)