[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Jan 2 22:11:56 CET 2017

I hope everyone had a decent Christmas and New Year. I had a short break
from ripping Tom's tapes, but here we all are again with the next 10 tapes
from TR046 to TR055

*TR046: *
24 April 1995 (BBC World Service) (duplicate of TR037)
29 October 1994 (BBC World Service) (already shared via Max DATs)

*TR047:*
20 August 1995 (BBC World Service)

*TR048:*
14 August 1995 (BBC World Service)
20 January 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR049:*
22 July 1996 (BBC World Service)
29 July 1996 (BBC World Service)
25 August 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR050:*
18 December 1995 (BBC World Service)

*TR051:*
19 December 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR052:*
February 1996 (BBC World Service)
March 1996 (BBC World Service)
May 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR053:*
10 July 1995 (BBC World Service)

*TR054:*
28 January 1995 (BBC World Service) (already shared via Max DATs)

*TR055:*
23 July 1995 (BBC World Service)

As always - uploaded to Mooo in  this folder

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Mooo Folder
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/RobF/Tom%20Roche%20BBC%20World%20Service%20Tapes/>

The master wiki page for the tape box is here

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Wiki Page
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Roche_BBC_World_Service_Tapes>