[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Jan 16 21:57:42 CET 2017

And another 10 tapes are ripped and uploaded from the Tom Roche World
Service stash

*TR066:*
20 February 1998 (BBC World Service)
Early July 1998 (BBC World Service)

*TR067:*
19 February 1996 (BBC World Service)

*TR068: *
17 November 1996 (BBC World Service)
Peel Out In The States Program 13 (already readily available)
01 December 1996 (BBC World Service) (already shared via sav.eloi)

*TR069:*
17 October 1997 (BBC World Service)
31 October 1997 (BBC World Service)

*TR070:*
November 1997 (BBC World Service)

*TR071:*
10 July 1997 (BBC World Service)
17 July 1997 (BBC World Service)
24 July 1997 (BBC World Service)
15 August 1997 (BBC World Service)

*TR072: *
08 December 1996 (BBC World Service)
11 January 1997 (BBC World Service) (already shared via sav.eloi)
18 January 1997 (BBC World Service)

*TR073: *
10 March 1997 (BBC World Service) (worse reception duplicate of the show on
TR010 but includes the intro that was previously missing)
08 December 1996 (BBC World Service) (alternate broadcast of the show from
TR072- last track goes on 30 seconds longer before fade)
04 September 1997 (BBC World Service)

*TR074:*
11 September 1997 (BBC World Service)
08 January 1998 (BBC World Service)
15 January 1998 (BBC World Service)

*TR075:*
No Peel Content (Two Part "Music Time In Africa" Voice Of America
documentary - Rita Rochelle)

As always - uploaded to Mooo in  this folder

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Mooo Folder
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/RobF/Tom%20Roche%20BBC%20World%20Service%20Tapes/>

The master wiki page for the tape box is here

Tom Roche BBC World Service Tapes Wiki Page
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Roche_BBC_World_Service_Tapes>