Some more L tapes

lorcan58@... lorcan58@...
Mon Jan 2 11:27:57 CET 2017

Yeah, I've belatedly checked my own Kindle copy and you're right - an example of the importance of using up-to-date sources. Thanks for tidying up my efforts and well done for linking that mixtape track.

 The remaining playlists I have are poor-quality Xerox copies of somebody else's (Tim Joseph - perhaps he belongs to this group?) handwriting, but I'm working my way through 1993 on the Wikia checking for any gaps that I might be able to close - for instance I've spotted a five-track gap on 12 Feb 1993 which I'm patching.

 I can appreciate that it must be a bit of a nightmare trying to make a coherent tracklisting from a selection of mixtapes with no Peel announcements to help so I'll do my best to help out if I can.

 Lorcan