More SL

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Tue Oct 18 23:25:40 CEST 2016

Following the temporary replacement of Nak by super-sub Den, I have re-done the start of the Andy Kershaw 4th December 1993 show, and the complete file on the Mooo has been replaced. I wonder if anyone can tell the difference between the two decks, and if so, take a guess where the new patched in start of the file gives way to the original.....

Also, finished sides b of L500 and L509, which when combined with two older files from L492 and L386, provide the complete Peel show of 3rd December 1993.

Usual place for files etc....

 Stuart