[peel] More SL

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Oct 20 00:28:19 CEST 2016

doubt i will spot the join as i listen on deliciously lofi equipment to recreate the poor quality transistor radios i used to listen on ... but thanks for the challenge.

      From: "stuartb@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, 18 October 2016, 22:25
 Subject: [peel] More SL

    Following the temporary replacement of Nak by super-sub Den, I have re-done the start of the Andy Kershaw 4th December 1993 show, and the complete file on the Mooo has been replaced. I wonder if anyone can tell the difference between the two decks, and if so, take a guess where the new patched in start of the file gives way to the original.....

Also, finished sides b of L500 and L509, which when combined with two older files from L492 and L386, provide the complete Peel show of 3rd December 1993.

Usual place for files etc....

Stuart
bel {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-s