[peel] Re: Eddie Berlin BFBS Tapes

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sun Nov 6 09:55:10 CET 2016

My intake of red wine increases as I get older but hangovers are rare as my body adjusts.

I suspect that he may have carried on  smoking dope but have no evidence for this at all apart from the odd clue...

He definitely never lived a healthy lifestyle and I think he was at a higher altitude when the heart attack happened. That may have had something to do with it too.