Multiple Re-Upload Request

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri May 13 06:45:39 CEST 2016

 Hi Chris
 >>Also, do you think if I email Pates Tapes I might be able to get a copy of the November 08 1989 show or Steve as you mentioned?

 I am the Steve in question. No need: I'll put it up tomorrow, along with another outstanding one.

 >>As for The British Library, do I really need to mail them my entire identity just to register and listen to one audio file?

 As I understand it, you actually have to go there physically to listen to the files they have, and you are not allowed to make any copies.

 All the best
 Steve (TK) or sig, whichever you prefer

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <creaseycj@...> wrote :

 Thank you Stuart for the links, I have downloaded the two BFBS shows and the November 30 '91 show!!

 As for The British Library, do I really need to mail them my entire identity just to register and listen to one audio file? Would you happen to have a copy of the http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_November_1989 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_November_1989 file or be able to copy it for me if you have access to it, or anyone else please? I have no means of mailing, let alone overseas unfortunately, otherwise I would if that's what I needed to do if it's the only way. :\

 Also, do you think if I email Pates Tapes I might be able to get a copy of the November 08 1989 show or Steve as you mentioned? Much thanks in advanced and for the files I've been able to download!!

 -Chris