[peel] Re: Multiple Re-Upload Request

m.Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Fri May 13 21:22:02 CEST 2016

We have the crazy ambition of collecting all of John Peel's shows and making them freely available to all - public service broadcasting - so if you have access to anything from any of his shows please share. Many shows are missing in action - particularly anyhing with links.
The calendar for each year shows what is still missing for posteriority.
We like to think we are carrying on his good work of sharing music that you wouldn't find anywhere else ....
There is an army of rippers ready and willing ...
Cheers

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "creaseycj@yahoo.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 13/05/2016  00:03  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Multiple Re-Upload Request

      @ Stuart Brooks: Thank you for your reply!
The file at The British Library is inaccessible, to me anyway. Once I click the link on the Peel page that leads to it, I type in B5136/1 into the search, click details on #2 and when I click the "Play this (at British Library only) it opens a new page with this:
This site can’t be reached soundserver.bl.uk’s server DNS address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
I see updated folders and files for the BFBS shows from max-dat so I'll download those and see if there right.
Also, do I need to contact "Steve" or "Steve so-it-goes"? Does he have an email or something?
@m.Luetchford: Thank you for welcoming me!
I am completely new to the Peel Wikia as of yesterday as I just discovered it. Are there any shows in particular I could help look for?