Multiple Re-Upload Request

creaseycj@... creaseycj@...
Fri May 13 04:11:44 CEST 2016

Thank you Stuart for the links, I have downloaded the two BFBS shows and the November 30 '91 show!!

 As for The British Library, do I really need to mail them my entire identity just to register and listen to one audio file? Would you happen to have a copy of the http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_November_1989 http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_November_1989 file or be able to copy it for me if you have access to it, or anyone else please? I have no means of mailing, let alone overseas unfortunately, otherwise I would if that's what I needed to do if it's the only way. :\

 Also, do you think if I email Pates Tapes I might be able to get a copy of the November 08 1989 show or Steve as you mentioned? Much thanks in advanced and for the files I've been able to download!!

 -Chris