Multiple Re-Upload Request (ps ATTN SIG)

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Fri May 13 02:36:51 CEST 2016

Hi again,

Yes as I was trying to say, the British Library recordings are only listenable to at the Library, and one or two of our keenest members have been making the journey to listen to these shows and report findings by way of adding details to the show pages.

SIG is on this mailing list so will have sight of this conversation, esp with the late addition to the subject line!

In the meantime, I'm helping out with the show that I can, the file is now uploading and the file link has been updated in anticipation. (Nov 1991)

atb
Stuart