Multiple Re-Upload Request

creaseycj@... creaseycj@...
Fri May 13 01:03:24 CEST 2016

@ Stuart Brooks: Thank you for your reply!

 The file at The British Library is inaccessible, to me anyway. Once I click the link on the Peel page that leads to it, I type in B5136/1 into the search, click details on #2 and when I click the "Play this (at British Library only) it opens a new page with this:

 This site can’t be reached
 soundserver.bl.uk’s server DNS address could not be found.
 DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

 I see updated folders and files for the BFBS shows from max-dat so I'll download those and see if there right.

 Also, do I need to contact "Steve" or "Steve so-it-goes"? Does he have an email or something?

 @m.Luetchford: Thank you for welcoming me!

 I am completely new to the Peel Wikia as of yesterday as I just discovered it. Are there any shows in particular I could help look for?