Into the 600s

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sat Dec 24 23:31:05 CET 2016

Thanks Stuart

 It would be nice if the British Library did allow online access for people outside the library (It would save me travelling there, fortunately the British Library don't charge money to listen to Peel's shows !!), but I doubt they would, because of copyright reasons. If they allow people outside the library to listen to their Peel's shows online from their computer or laptop at home, I guess people would be able to download the shows and put it on the internet, which would break their copyright laws.