Into the 600s

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Sat Dec 24 21:47:35 CET 2016

L601 of the SL Tapes contained 39 minutes if new show 25th January 1984, including a brace from Bourgie Bourgie in session. L602 jumps ahead to 19th December 1984 and around 40 new minutes of the session portion of the F50 show.

L603 was an inlay only (tracklistings to come)
L604 and L605 are still to come
L606 brings us an early Andy Kershaw show from the 10th of April 1986. His voice sounds quite different, in fact I was convinced the tape was running fast, until I compared one of the tracks played to the Spotify version and realised it wasn't! Also on that tape, a couple of tracks from new Peel Show of 8th April (fully wikified thanks to JP3904's heroic efforts at the British Library, and, in combinatoin with L609, half an hour of new show 9th April 1986, including the debut first session track from the Happy Mondays.

L607 was an empty box (will be tracklisted), while L608 contained some of Andy K's Saturday Live slot from 12th April.

L609 featured 79 minutes of new show 5th May 1986.

Finally for now, another KevH http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/KevH_Tape_15 session tape, #15, only 1 side of which contained sessions, firstly a sound upgrade for the Passage Live Set from 27th October 1982, then A Certain Ratio from the show of 5th January 1983, an addition to the sole track shared by Karl from this show, which has again been fully tracklisted thanks to the copy of the show at the British Library. (I wonder when/if ever online access will be allowed to these)

Thanks to Steve and Kev, not forgetting Branko again.

Stuart