Into the 600s

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sat Dec 24 23:54:21 CET 2016

Another thing I want to mention is the BBC Written Archives Centre, which has all the written Peel tracklistings of his shows on BBC Radio One. Love to go there, if it was nearby, but unfortunately it isn't. I've read on their site that you have to be a researcher undertaking work accredited by an academic institution in higher education or are commissioned to write a book or article, or working on a commercial project. Does anyone know if they demand proof of these or do they take your word for it. I know the BFI had similar rules, but they weren't strict on proof of evidence, possibly because they made money out of it, as their TV archives weren't free to view.