[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Dec 22 15:58:11 CET 2016

Seems to be working OK for me Dave - although a friend of mine was having
trouble last week. He could get on from his work network and his mobile
carrier but not from his home network - which suggested there were some DNS
gremlins afoot