BBC World Service The Essential Guide To Music

RobF robfleay@...
Sat Dec 10 22:25:19 CET 2016

Sending this as a separate email to the rambling one about the Tom Roche
tapes, but on TR030 there is an episode of "The Essential Guide To Music"
where Mark Goodier interviews Andy Kershaw and plays some of his favourite
records. There is a trailer for the John Peel episode (where I assume John
gets the same treatment) with a few soundbites, but it hasn't appeared on
any of Tom's tapes yet.

I can't find any mention of it on the Wiki (although the wiki search is
notoriously unreliable) - do we have a copy of it anywhere?