[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Sun Dec 11 21:45:38 CET 2016

Thanks Rob for these shares!

The BBCWS MaxDat tape dates were always a bit speculative for the World Service shows as there were usually 8 to a tape, and it's possible that the odd show was missed. The DAT filename wasn't always accurate and this was especially the case with the WS shows.

I couldn't find your 19th December show on the Mooo, so don't know if it's one of the other MaxDat shows from December, or one that was missed by Max. Did he definitely say he would be broadcasting the Fall session on the World Service?

As far as sound quality goes, MaxDat wins hands down I'm afraid! So there's probably no point in ripping any shows already definitely available from MaxDat, though any show date corrections would be welcome.

Stuart