[peel] Tom In Atlanta No More - but still has 300 tapes.

RobF robfleay@...
Sun Dec 11 23:40:40 CET 2016

Ah - I must have forgotten to upload that 19th December show. It's there now

I uncovered another anomaly with the MAX-DAT listings this afternoon too,
as I was ripping the show from 2 July 1994, which is not the same as the
MAX-DAT 2 July show on the wiki. I think those July shows just need
shuffling up by a week, as in this one he talks about next week giving his
Glastonbury review, whereas the MAX-DAT July 2 page is the show where he
does the review. Glastonbury was the last weekend in June, so I think the
pre-recorded nature of the WS shows can get confusing.

And then my trusty TEAC tape deck packed up - so no more WS shows until I
can get it sorted..