[peel] One for Rocker (RF Sessions 2)

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Apr 6 19:31:56 CEST 2016

Just editing a few bits of your lovingly crafted wiki pages, where my
memory doesn't fail me I can probably help along the way.
For example - the snippet after The Flatmates session was from Death By
Milkfloat (Mr Obvious Wig!) in session on the same show. Wish I'd kept all
of that - a great song.
The Wedding Present track was definitely from George Best, and I had bought
the record a couple of weeks previously so didn't tape it.

Strange I don't recall Side 2 being muffled like that - must be an
age-related illness!