[peel] One for Rocker (RF Sessions 2)

Rocker rockerq@...
Wed Apr 6 16:05:29 CEST 2016

Ha! I don't think I played on that session, but I did write that song!

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: stuartb@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 6, 2016 2:50 pm
Subject: [peel] One for Rocker (RF Sessions 2)

The next of Rob's session tapes can be found here.

Nothing too embarrassing was found on this one, but of course I feel duty bound to report on any future discoveries...

A tape of two halfs, with side 1 consisting of complete sessions from Darling Buds and Motorcycle Boy, plus a single Flatmates session track, the only one so far documented on the Wikia, though I know the 1986 session is out there on Youtubeland.

Then end of side 1 and the first half of side two consists of records, then a Housemartins session at the end of side 2.

Side two is extremely muffled for some reason, maybe something got stuck in the tape deck during record.

Date pages again created, but some of the records played are so far undated.

Stuart