[peel] One for Rocker (RF Sessions 2)

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Thu Apr 7 20:40:19 CEST 2016

QC very welcome! Tape 3 is now fully wikified. with a previously unshared This Poison! session, Close Lobsters, Wolfhounds, Sugarcubes, and a couple from Wedding Present. Some Peel intros/outros which helped date the shows.

Stuart

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6:31 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] One for Rocker (RF Sessions 2)

Just editing a few bits of your lovingly crafted wiki pages, where my memory doesn't fail me I can probably help along the way.
For example - the snippet after The Flatmates session was from Death By Milkfloat (Mr Obvious Wig!) in session on the same show. Wish I'd kept all of that - a great song.
The Wedding Present track was definitely from George Best, and I had bought the record a couple of weeks previously so didn't tape it.

Strange I don't recall Side 2 being muffled like that - must be an age-related illness!