[peel] Re: That was the end of Bedward

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Jun 23 21:09:55 CEST 2015

Sad that your bit has come to an end - thanks for all that hard work and good to see 1983 represented ...

     On Tuesday, 23 June 2015, 19:15, "Stuart Brooks stuartb@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

     Seconded! I taped it on one of my 1983 mixtapes but it was another year or so before I knew the artist as I forgot to not it down. I remember playing that tape to anyone i could persuade to listen to it and my friends' reactions are still seared into my memory! Also it's a slightly different version on Pay It All Back to the one on Singers And Players.