[peel] Re: That was the end of Bedward

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Jun 23 20:15:32 CEST 2015

Seconded! I taped it on one of my 1983 mixtapes but it was another year or so before I knew the artist as I forgot to not it down. I remember playing that tape to anyone i could persuade to listen to it and my friends' reactions are still seared into my memory! Also it's a slightly different version on Pay It All Back to the one on Singers And Players.