March 1982 side 2 tracklisting

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Thu Jun 4 13:58:42 CEST 2015

Side 2
 Misty / ... rest of song ( repeat 1981 session )
 Simple Minds / Love Song   ( sounds like medium wave and maybe Jensen )

 Boys In Darkness / ?
 Danse Society / ?   ( back to Peel here FM )
 Sunshine / ?
 Lee Dorsey /
 Maximum Joy / In The Air
 U2 / A Celebration      ( I think we could be back with Jensen here )
 U2 / ?   ( is this a Jensen session ? )
 Yellowman / ?
 Altered Images /                              ( back to medium wave ? )
 Motor Boys Motor / ?                        ( I think this is Peel bloody hell what was I doing about 3 songs a night off each programme by the sound of it )
 Jimmy Riley / Hey Love
 A Flock Of Seagulls / ?
 Roots Radics Band /
 James Brown /
 A Flock Of Seagulls / Messages   ( possibly repeat of 1981 session ? )
 The Innocent Vicars / Funky Town ( part )

 Blimey what a mess ... fun though