[peel] March 1982 side 2 tracklisting

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Fri Jun 5 19:05:26 CEST 2015

OK, that’s a page up on the wiki! Also date pages created for 23rd 24th and 30th March 1982.

From: mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 12:58 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] March 1982 side 2 tracklisting

Side 2

Misty / ... rest of song ( repeat 1981 session )

Simple Minds / Love Song   ( sounds like medium wave and maybe Jensen )

Boys In Darkness / ?

Danse Society / ?   ( back to Peel here FM )

Sunshine / ?

Lee Dorsey /

Maximum Joy / In The Air

U2 / A Celebration      ( I think we could be back with Jensen here )

U2 / ?   ( is this a Jensen session ? )

Yellowman / ?

Altered Images /                              ( back to medium wave ? )

Motor Boys Motor / ?                        ( I think this is Peel bloody hell what was I doing about 3 songs a night off each programme by the sound of it )

Jimmy Riley / Hey Love

A Flock Of Seagulls / ?

Roots Radics Band /

James Brown /

A Flock Of Seagulls / Messages   ( possibly repeat of 1981 session ? )

The Innocent Vicars / Funky Town ( part )

Blimey what a mess ... fun though

---