March 1982 ( mid to late possibly ) Jensen / Crowley / Peel uploaded to Karls Tapes

clashbore18@... clashbore18@...
Thu Jun 4 11:09:40 CEST 2015

For Side 1 seems like I started taping Jensen , then went over to Capital Radio for Gary Crowley ( old school friend ) before the strong London FM signal drops and its the slightly less boosted Radio One John Peel signal. I'll have a look at Side 2 now but that looks like about another 40 mins of Peel and then 20 mins of Jensen at a guess.lt should all be up on Karl's Tapes anyway.