[peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Feb 24 15:21:53 CET 2015

I suppose simply put, the angle of the head relative to the tape is what you are adjusting.  High frequencies drop off markedly if the playback head azimuth does not exactly match the record head azimuth, an issue for three head decks, and playback on another machine. So while in an ideal world all azimuth/head angle on decks should be the same, manufacturing tolerances and changes with use are enough to move playback quality away from the sweet spot.