[peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

Dominic Brenchley dominic.brenchley@...
Tue Feb 24 11:37:13 CET 2015

Hiya Mark

A load of shoe boxes of mostly early 90’s peel shows
and the date has not been written on the tapes

but I did manage to work out some dates from news items (I didn’t always pause out the news)
& of course the sessions help pin the dates too

I shall see if I can stick them in an order where gaps can be filled ☺

dom

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 24 February 2015 10:02
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

Dominic

Brilliant! Good to hear from you and welcome. When are your tapes from as we are always on the look out for shows . If you need help uploading your shows there are many folk on here who are able to answer all your questions.

Like your commitment to open your ears policy to music - its the sharing that this community is built on so look forward to seeing your shows added to the cause of recreating every show that John Peel broadcast. We have a way to go butyour shows will help us on our way!

and in the interests of sharing I'm sure someone can supply your needs ... although I can't sorry!

Mark