[peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Feb 24 12:29:03 CET 2015

Don't worry about the dating - we are experts. As you say sessions help - do you have a copy of Ken Garner's book which lists them all. Do tape cases have tracklistings on them? Did you edit out links - sounds like you might have done ... understandable and still of great interest but complete shows are the dream ...

Early 90s is quite well covered but I'm sure you will be able to supply some new stuff. If you look at the bottom of the  relevant year pages eg http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1991 You will see a calendar and the shows we have (at least something of) are in blue. The ones we haved nothing for remain in red. In that year he was doing shows at weekend ...

When you say a load - how many tapes do you think you have - a rough estimate will do. We do have a crack team of rippers who can handle hundreds ... if you are prepared to hand them over on a temporary basis ...

More questions than answers but really pleased that you have joined our merry band!

Mark

PS do you have any pals who may have similar hidden hoards ...

________________________________
 From: "Dominic Brenchley dominic.brenchley@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 24 February 2015, 10:37
Subject: RE: [peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

Hiya Mark

A load of shoe boxes of mostly early 90’s peel shows
and the date has not been written on the tapes

but I did manage to work out some dates from news items (I didn’t always pause out the news)
& of course the sessions help pin the dates too

I shall see if I can stick them in an order where gaps can be filled J

dom