[peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Feb 24 11:01:40 CET 2015

Dominic

Brilliant! Good to hear from you and welcome. When are your tapes from as we are always on the look out for shows . If you need help uploading your shows there are many folk on here who are able to answer all your questions.

Like your commitment to open your ears policy to music - its the sharing that this community is built on so look forward to seeing your shows added to the cause of recreating every show that John Peel broadcast. We have a way to go butyour shows will help us on our way!

and in the interests of sharing I'm sure someone can supply your needs ... although I can't sorry!

Mark

________________________________
 From: "Dominic Brenchley dominic.brenchley@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 24 February 2015, 9:28
Subject: [peel] Hullo All - Could i ask for a show (re)upload please

Firstly would like to say I am Big fan of all that the wiki and the yroup
I am a long in the tooth fan of the John Peel Radio Show and long term fan of his open your ears policy to music.
I admit I am joining cause I am after one or two (or more) specific recordings - but I do have some tapes and a USB tape deck - so maybe I can provide something in the future J

I have tried and failed on some dead links
I was wondering if anyone has the files stored somewhere
I am after a
John Peel – 2000-03-08 (FM) (DK recorded).mp3
And also
John Peel – 2000-03-02 (FM) (DK recorded).mp3
If it is available
thankyou please

Dom