Where does this Peel recording comes from ?

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Tue May 27 11:15:38 CEST 2014

I found a link on the archive website where Peel talks about various topics mostly involving radio. I would love to know where does this recording come from ? It's certainly not from his radio shows, but more likely an event where he was invited as a guest speaker. I do know the recording was made in 2003 before his 64th birthday in August. I've uploading the recording on my YouTube channel. The video of the recording is below:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdrHRsrT0E4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdrHRsrT0E4