[peel] Where does this Peel recording comes from ?

First NameJohn Peel johnpeel3904@...
Tue May 27 11:18:02 CEST 2014

I meant to say I've uploaded, rather than "I've uploading". Apologises for my grammar pedantics !!

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014, 10:15, "johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I found a link on the archive website where Peel talks about various topics mostly involving radio. I would love to know where does this recording come from ? It's certainly not from his radio shows, but more likely an event where he was invited as a guest speaker. I do know the recording was made in 2003 before his 64th birthday in August. I've uploading the recording on my YouTube channel. The video of the recording is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdrHRsrT0E4