Any idea what this song is, found on tape from around 1990/1991

lucid.flight@... lucid.flight@...
Mon May 26 16:38:51 CEST 2014

Wow! Thanks ever so much, Eddie. You just made my day, if not entire week, and solved a mystery that's been in the recesses of my mind for absolutely ages.

 Indeed the announcement is missing, other than the moment the song starts in whilst John is mentioning something — "Oh there it goes".

 It was one of those spur-of-the-moment recordings. If only I had caught it earlier, I wouldn't have spent almost 20 years wondering what on earth the name of the song was. :)

 Thank you once again!

 Lucid