[peel] John Shaw

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Wed Dec 3 22:32:01 CET 2014

In theory a good idea but the paranoid part of me mind thinks "what if the copyright busybodies chance upon it ?" And they find the "moo" and this forum, and close them down overnight. As Bill Nelson (Peel fave) sang, we'd be lost to each other (and the Derby Tapes), like "ships in the night" .....

 >>>>can it harm? good idea in my book

 From: "RobF robfleay@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2014, 13:09
Subject: Re: [peel] John Shaw

   And just searching his completed ebay listings, I notice that he listed his technical set up for these recordings, which he did tell me but I forgot, so I've added it to Derby Box page.

Depressingly there seem to be a few people harvesting all these rips and selling them on ebay (albeit not for much money - but still it all adds up)

Am contemplating putting up a listing for 1p offering people the instructions on how to join this group, access the wiki etc

I know some people will be buying the DVDs for convenience, but I suspect a lot of sales will be because people don't realise that it's all online for free