[peel] John Shaw

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Thu Dec 4 19:45:42 CET 2014

I agree that this profiteering is wrong. Maybe if the person is financially in dire straits it could be justified. I don't think there is a solution ; its like the tiny minority who rip off the benefits system and charities etc. Sadly, there are many con-artists out there (half of them phoning me up every day) who will never be punished in this world. I'm sure some of you would agree that these greedy pigs will face their karma in the future, if not in this life, in another (apologies to all the atheists) !

 >>>>can it harm? good idea in my book

 From: "RobF robfleay@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2014, 13:09
Subject: Re: [peel] John Shaw

   And just searching his completed ebay listings, I notice that he listed his technical set up for these recordings, which he did tell me but I forgot, so I've added it to Derby Box page.

Depressingly there seem to be a few people harvesting all these rips and selling them on ebay (albeit not for much money - but still it all adds up)

Am contemplating putting up a listing for 1p offering people the instructions on how to join this group, access the wiki etc

I know some people will be buying the DVDs for convenience, but I suspect a lot of sales will be because people don't realise that it's all online for free