[peel] John Shaw

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Dec 2 22:25:02 CET 2014

can it harm? good idea in my book

________________________________
 From: "RobF robfleay@... [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2014, 13:09
Subject: Re: [peel] John Shaw

And just searching his completed ebay listings, I notice that he listed his technical set up for these recordings, which he did tell me but I forgot, so I've added it to Derby Box page.

Depressingly there seem to be a few people harvesting all these rips and selling them on ebay (albeit not for much money - but still it all adds up)

Am contemplating putting up a listing for 1p offering people the instructions on how to join this group, access the wiki etc

I know some people will be buying the DVDs for convenience, but I suspect a lot of sales will be because people don't realise that it's all online for free

Yes - he tried ebay but got no interest