[peel] John Shaw

Rocker rockerq@...
Tue Dec 2 16:18:02 CET 2014

Excellent idea!

If you should ever put such a listing up, you could also mention that we are always on the lookout for old tapes of Peel shows etc and if people would be kind enough to donate them they will also be digitised and made available.

Rocker

-----Original Message-----
From: RobF robfleay@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com>
To: peel <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 1:09 pm
Subject: Re: [peel] John Shaw

And just searching his completed ebay listings, I notice that he listed his technical set up for these recordings, which he did tell me but I forgot, so I've added it to Derby Box page.

Depressingly there seem to be a few people harvesting all these rips and selling them on ebay (albeit not for much money - but still it all adds up)

Am contemplating putting up a listing for 1p offering people the instructions on how to join this group, access the wiki etc

I know some people will be buying the DVDs for convenience, but I suspect a lot of sales will be because people don't realise that it's all online for free