[peel] John Shaw

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Dec 2 14:09:21 CET 2014

And just searching his completed ebay listings, I notice that he listed his
technical set up for these recordings, which he did tell me but I forgot,
so I've added it to Derby Box page.

Depressingly there seem to be a few people harvesting all these rips and
selling them on ebay (albeit not for much money - but still it all adds up)

Am contemplating putting up a listing for 1p offering people the
instructions on how to join this group, access the wiki etc

I know some people will be buying the DVDs for convenience, but I suspect a
lot of sales will be because people don't realise that it's all online for
free