John Peel's First Podcast

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Tue Oct 22 13:01:11 CEST 2013

@webbiewebbster - The podcast from the BBC 6 Music website was called "John Peel's First Podcast", but as you rightly said, they abandon any more attempts to do more podcasts on him and it still remains the only podcast they have done of John Peel. Hence why on the Peel Wikia, I've called it as "John Peel's First Podcast", which it originally was called.

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <webbiewebbster@...> wrote:

  This is what prompted me to create the podcasts to fill in the gaps between the annual #keepingitpeel day event. Because it wasn't the first JP podcast - it was the only one they did. Like the John Peel Day, another thing the Beeb abandoned.
 I've got a version of that pod here: http://keepingitpeel.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/john-peel-podcasts/ http://keepingitpeel.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/john-peel-podcasts/

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <johnpeel3904@...> wrote:

 I've uploaded John Peel's First Podcast on the Mooo Server, which was a free download on 3rd January 2011 from the BBC 6 Music website, which features compilation of John Peel's comments and music from various years. The music unfortunately was shortened by BBC 6 Music, due to copyrights, but nonetheless it is interesting to hear. I've also added the tracklistings on the Peel Wikia site.