John Peel's First Podcast

webbiewebbster@... webbiewebbster@...
Tue Oct 22 05:21:21 CEST 2013

 This is what prompted me to create the podcasts to fill in the gaps between the annual #keepingitpeel day event. Because it wasn't the first JP podcast - it was the only one they did. Like the John Peel Day, another thing the Beeb abandoned.
 I've got a version of that pod here: http://keepingitpeel.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/john-peel-podcasts/ http://keepingitpeel.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/john-peel-podcasts/

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <johnpeel3904@...> wrote:

 I've uploaded John Peel's First Podcast on the Mooo Server, which was a free download on 3rd January 2011 from the BBC 6 Music website, which features compilation of John Peel's comments and music from various years. The music unfortunately was shortened by BBC 6 Music, due to copyrights, but nonetheless it is interesting to hear. I've also added the tracklistings on the Peel Wikia site.