9th July 1998 Show

zomgqashiyo@... zomgqashiyo@...
Mon Oct 21 19:17:36 CEST 2013

Youssou N'Dour O Birima!
I think John realized too late: How great Thou art, how great Thou art! Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee; How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

---In peel@yahoogroups.com, <zomgqashiyo@...> wrote:

 21.02.98 andy0998
 YOUSSOU N'DOUR CASAMANCA GALLO/INTERNATIONAL COMITEE FOR THE RED CROSS CDNIC 005 SO WHY? (CD) (co)

 21.02.98 john0998
 http://www.discogs.com/Get-Up-Kids-A-Newfound-Interest-In-Massachusetts/master/230874 http://www.discogs.com/Get-Up-Kids-A-Newfound-Interest-In-Massachusetts/master/230874

 Queen: We will rock you

 Barrack Obama speaking on events in Massachusetts, 18/4/2013: And we will finish the Race